Olympics grace, skateboarding Are Prada Handbags Cheaper In Italy in the Alps and BMX brilliance
1) This is gorgeous: famous Olympians ‘digitalised into 3D through motion Authentic Prada Bags Uk tracking and rotoscoping of original footage’. And this is quite crazy: crane-climbing in Bangalore.
2) RIP James Alexander Gordon, the voice of the classified football results. Here is an interview with him from 2008, plus a tribute from 5 Live.
3) The quite staggering finale to the women’s 4x400m relay at last week’s European Championships. Incroyable!
4) A Are Prada Nylon Bags Worth The Money selection of the week’s best goals. Our favourite, however, was this from Johannes Geis. Last-minute equalisers in extra-time to seal 5-5 draws don’t come much better than the Mainz man’s effort against Chemnitzer FC. Pity they then crashed out on penalties.
5) It’s the Challenge Cup final this weekend replica prada backpacks, so time for some memories: Leeds 11-10 Wakefield classic from 1968; Castleford winning 12 months later; Hull v Wigan in 1985; and Sheffield stunning Wigan in 1998.
6) “To the millions of fans around the world who make the Premier League what it is, we say thank you.” Warning: bad signs/words.
Our favourites from last week’s blog
1) Skateboarders racing downhill past (amateur) cyclists in the Alps.
2) BMXer Harry Main presents HarryMainia 2.
3) Mick Harford is having none of your orchestrated goal celebrations.
4) Traditional kayaking in this week’s edition: the highlights reel of Rush Sturges.
5) Mahiedine Mekhissi-Benabbad loses his shirt and is stripped of gold. Authentic Prada Trainers He had some form, mind, having roughed up a mascot and then getting up in a team-mate’s grille after a race.
6) Padraig ‘Happy Gilmore’ Harrington.
Spotters’ badges: strongweak, illocon, StuartRG, darknessandfrost, BlackCaesar, Hank_Scorpio.
Guardian YouTube football channel